Our Rope Accessories are unique made design, we use a selection of locally manufactured ropes and interesting found materials, to create special statement pieces for bold and courageous women. Audrey jewellery gets it inspiration from the African and European fashion trend.
To determine your bracelet size, follow these steps…
STEP 1: Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger (as pictured http://cdn.leibish.com/media/mediabank/measure%20hand.jpg). Pretend that you are putting on a bangle.
STEP 2: Using a strip of paper or tape measurements, wrap it around your hand at the widest point (the thumb nuckle). If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size on the paper. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. The measurement is the circumference of your hand.
STEP 3: Choose the closest circumference to your hand size below (cm will give you a more accurate reading)…
Extra Small – 19cm/7.48in Small – 20cm/7.87in Medium – 21cm/8.27in Large – 22cm/8.66in Extra Large – 23cm/9.06
Cleaning: Hand wash gently with detergent, rinse thoroughly and lay flat to dry.
NOTE: Because fabric is cut by hand, the physical bracelet might not be exactly as pictured, but will be very close. Colour may vary as a result of different computer monitor settings…
Ready to ship in 3-5 business day
from South Africa
- All Audrey Jewellery pieces are handcrafted in South Africa.
- Some pieces are made to order. Pieces made to order take 2 to 4 business days to process.
- Ready made items take 1 to 3 business days to process.
- Processing time excludes weekends and South African holidays
- Orders are sent in a protective bubble envelope with a tracking number and insurance in the rare event that the item goes missing during transit (has yet to happen).
- We will try everything possible but we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged orders.
- Free shipping via the South African Postal Service ( delivery takes between 14 - 21 working days)
- DHL Courier (takes between 3 - 5 working days) costs $30
- We would recommend using DHL Courier for faster delivery of your order.
- A physical address and a contact number is required for all orders placed online
We do not offer refunds but can assist with an exchange if the below has been adhered to:
- Exchanges are only possible with a receipt
- Exchanges may only be done within 14 days of order delivery
- Jewellery being returned for an exchange, must be unworn and not damaged
- Customers are liable for postage when returning the item
Please mail the item back within 14 days of product delivery. We will exchange items once we've received them. Shipping costs are the responsibility of buyers, and will not be be refunded.
All returns must be sent to the following address:
249 Beach road
For further information about exchanges or to initiate an exchange please contact us using the contact form on our store page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ricafrica is an African-owned start-up whose goal is to achieve authentic, respectful and symbiotic exchange between Africa and the world. Ricafrica was inspired by the disconnect between Africa and those outside of Africa who seek to embrace and celebrate African heritage and advancement. The disconnect is complicated: it is physical, it is social, it is political, it is economic and so much more. Ricafrica was established to bridge this disconnect.
Ricafrica includes a unique online marketplace that makes goods made in Africa accessible to the global marketplace. African businesses showcase and sell their products on Ricafrica so that people around the world can learn more about, celebrate and purchase their designs and innovations. Through these interactions and transactions Ricafrica will change and take control of the narrative of the African continent and all that it entails: the creativity, diversity, innovation and unique stories of the continent will finally be made known and accessible to all.
Ricafrica will also be hosting pop-up-shops where we will sell vendors’ products. Sign up for our newsletter below to keep up with our events.
Beta Testing Phase
Ricafrica desires that the website and order fulfillment processes be tested and modified prior to our official launch. Ricafrica refers to this phase as the Beta Testing Phase (BTP). Ricafrica is currently in its BTP. During the BPT, anyone who enters or uses the Ricafrica.com is considered a beta tester and agrees to serve as beta testers for Ricafrica.com. See Terms and Conditions for further information.